Things to Keep in Mind When Planning your or your beloved’s Funeral
Loss of a close one is always a difficult and emotional experience for everyone involved. Not long after the dust has settled down on the death of a loved one, you then have to go through even more pain and trauma when the time comes to organise a funeral.
Knowing how to organise funeral services such as cremation (burial), location, memorial services and who is coming is a difficult process. Then there are the small arrangements such as arranging the headstone, making floral arrangements and bidding a tribute to that special person. After you have just lost the love of your life or mam/dad etc, it can become too much to take in. So, in this dilemma, the Funeral Directors in Dunstable can be your compassionate friend to give you a hassle-free funeral service.
Introducing Butterfly funerals, the experienced funeral and cremation service provider. Their dedicated services help make the funeral process run smooth as possible. After all, the only thing you need in a time like this is helpful compassionate people to help ease your suffering.
Some of the amazing Funeral Services include-
- Arranging the appropriate florist to make the floral tributes flawless
- Experienced Funeral Directors let you get your head around things and let you mourn your loved ones while they make all of the arrangements for you.
- Their expert Headstone Services are second to none. With all of their contacts they can help you choose the right headstone in order to create a lasting tribute in honour of that special person
- They are able to provide Pre Paid Funerals for those who do not want put financial burden upon their families once they pass away
- A friendly and empathetic service to ease your pain and help you soften the blow to get back to the next stage of life
- Memorial services that include churchyard stones, lawn stones, individually designed memorials, kerb sets, granite vases, cremation tablets and so on
- Innovative floral tribute specific to your needs
- Offering a unique solution for will writing or reviewing
So if you want Pre Paid Funerals or a tragedy has struck and you need help with some funeral arrangements, don’t hesitate to contact Butterfly Funerals Ltd, they are there to help you in your time of need.